We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Grand Rivera Roll Call April 13-20

Pacifica, California
2 posts
Save Topic
Sandals Grand Rivera Roll Call April 13-20

We're coming from San Francisco and staying on the Manor side. Can't wait!!

Moriches, New York
Level Contributor
46 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Grand Rivera Roll Call April 13-20

We'll be there the 12-19th and also staying on the manor side in one of the villas! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Port Richey, Florida
Level Contributor
823 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Grand Rivera Roll Call April 13-20

We will be there one week from today, April 4 until April 18.

MA.
Level Contributor
162 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Grand Rivera Roll Call April 13-20

Manor side......the 16th to the 22. We paid for the cheaspest room.I joke that I do not care if our room overlooks the dumpster!

THis is our first trip to Jamaica. We have been to St Lucia twice and adored it. but money is very very tight so I researhced for the most inexpensive Sandals room and the Riviera came up. The more we read about it the more excited we get. It sounds very spread out and lovely. The first thing I want to check out is the glass bottom boats. Or maybe the swim up bar. Or maybe.....lol ok I want to do and see everything!

lancashire
Level Contributor
248 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals Grand Rivera Roll Call April 13-20

We will be there 9th to 23rd, soon come.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandals Grand Rivera Roll Call April 13-20

I'll be there with abhunter (post creator) April 13-20 on the Manor side. I can't wait! HerMajesty00, I'm with you, I want to try the glass bottom boats and everything else! We haven't been on vacation in 4 years, due to budget constraints, so we are really happy to go on vacation again! We were married at the Sandals Dunn's River Villagio (it's now a Jewel resort) in 2007. This will be our first time back to Jamaica since then. You should definitely go on an excursion to Dunn's River Falls. We did that last time and it was a lot of fun! Buy a waterproof disposable camera at home before you leave. It will be much cheaper than buying one at the resort or at the Falls if you want pictures.

MA.
Level Contributor
162 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandals Grand Rivera Roll Call April 13-20

Piper we decided to splurge on one excursion and both of us had in mind the Falls. Well I found a trip that includes feeding ostriches, a camel ride, and a visit to the waterfall! Then I told my husband we were going to go on a 'real' Jamaican experience. He got all excited thinking about Bob Marley lol, he is still shaking his head about ostriches.

But really when will I ever get to do that? We are already planning a future trip back because there is so much about Jamaica that I would love to explore. This trip however will be about snorkaling and wanderering the gardens and focusing on each other. I feel lucky we get to include the waterfall though.

ill
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sandals Grand Rivera Roll Call April 13-20

looks like we will be alone........ we are not going till 28th ----may 5th

oh well.. more drinks for us, hope you guys have fun

Port Richey, Florida
Level Contributor
823 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sandals Grand Rivera Roll Call April 13-20

Lee, we will leave some left over for you lol!!! will miss you!

ill
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sandals Grand Rivera Roll Call April 13-20

lauriek..... we booked Negril for sept 15 for 7 nights- why don't you guys come with..

Port Richey, Florida
Level Contributor
823 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sandals Grand Rivera Roll Call April 13-20

I wish and always wanted to go to Negril, but two weeks in Ochi is going to max it with other vaca's coming up. Lucky you guys twice in a year!!!