We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beds at rosehall hilton

MONTREAL
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
beds at rosehall hilton

Does anyone know if the beds are 2 queens or 2 doubles in the rooms at the Rosehall Hilton. On their website it says 2 doubles but on travelocity it says 2 queens?

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: beds at rosehall hilton

I believe 2 doubles, I will check with my wife when she gets home. They were very comfortable I remember that.

Brewbob

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: beds at rosehall hilton

I was wrong 2 queen beds.

Brewbob

MONTREAL
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: beds at rosehall hilton

Thanks. The Rose Hall Hilton looks gorgeous. We have decided to go there. I think we will be happy with the good food and my 11 year old will love the water park. I'm really excited. This will be our first trip to Jamaica and we can't wait.

Indiana
Level Contributor
10,649 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: beds at rosehall hilton

The Rose Hall is an excellent choice. The beach isn't the greatest, but the water park and the complete remodeling makes up for it.

Have a great trip!!

MONTREAL
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: beds at rosehall hilton

Does anyone know how much the taxi fare should be from the airport to the Rose Hall Hilton?

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: beds at rosehall hilton

$25.00 US let me know if you need a driver for the airport plus tours.

Brewbob

MONTREAL
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: beds at rosehall hilton

Thanks Brewbob. We will definately need someone to get us to and from the airport. Not sure about tours yet. Do you have a recommendation for us?

8. Re: beds at rosehall hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 07:17