We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When to contact a private driver

North Carolina
Level Contributor
7 posts
139 reviews
Save Topic
When to contact a private driver

Going to be at the RIU Montego Bay Oct. 11-18. There are 2 couples and are looking to get a private driver to the Falls one day. Do we need to contact a driver before our arrival or will there be good ones available anytime we may want one?

Jackson, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,156 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When to contact a private driver

There will be taxis at your resort as well as all over the hip strip in Mo Bay that will be willing to take you. In general the tour and taxis available at the resort will cost less if you haggle your own price with an indenpendent off premise taxi. I also like hiring my own driver so that we can go at our own pace instead of staying on a group schedule. Here is a guide I like to use in Mo Bay should you want to pre book.

Abraham Johnson:

fattyjohnson@hotmail.com

2. Re: When to contact a private driver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 02:19