We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tell me your opinion

birmingham
Level Contributor
185 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
tell me your opinion

Hi guys, hope everyone is a ok who have been on holiday in Mobay....we have booked a 2 week hol in November, and really looking forward to it......cant wait to hear any reviews of the hotel....a little concerned at the moment as its alledgedley just opened ...or has it? pray tell if you have any news.

cheers kids. x

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,736 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tell me your opinion

is this the Riu Montego Bay?

plenty of threads stared with this topic in the past couple weeks... scroll back and read the inital reviews or a quick search in the search bars to get a slew of stuff to sink your teeth into thus far...

enjoy :)

Chelel

Birmingham/uk
Level Contributor
9,038 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tell me your opinion

Hi bradleybirmingham,

The hotel has just opened, here's two links for you to view:

News article:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147309-i69-k22365…

This will take you to a very well written review:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147311-i93-k22356…

Coventry, England
Level Contributor
200 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tell me your opinion

Hi

We will be at the Riu in November.....when ARE you going to be there?

I was nervous, but I think the hotel looks stunning....the reviews are not too bad, and are getting better. I am so so excited, will be there 4-18th, flying from Brum :-)

May see you there!

x

Ocean View, New...
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: tell me your opinion

So you guys are over here too!!

We will have to hook up for a drink!!

Cheers,

Neil

5. Re: tell me your opinion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 22:21