We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll Call - Sandals Montego Bay Oct 4th - 11th !!!

Chesapeake, VA
Level Contributor
149 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Roll Call - Sandals Montego Bay Oct 4th - 11th !!!

Wife and I arrive at Noon Saturday October 4th. Anyone else?

Chesapeake, VA
Level Contributor
149 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll Call - Sandals Montego Bay Oct 4th - 11th !!!

No one??? Well, if we are the only ones there, we should get one heck of a category upgrade!

Bremerton...
Level Contributor
749 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll Call - Sandals Montego Bay Oct 4th - 11th !!!

Arriving at SMB on 9-20-28.

North Port, Florida
Level Contributor
90 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Roll Call - Sandals Montego Bay Oct 4th - 11th !!!

We will be there Oct. 8th - 15th

NJ
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Roll Call - Sandals Montego Bay Oct 4th - 11th !!!

My husband, myself and our very good friends are leaving out of Philadelphia airport on Air Jamaica Oct.4th and will arrive in Montego Bay at 10:00 AM We are staying all week at Sandals montego Bay and leaving Oct.11th. Hope to see you there.

Williamsburg, VA
Level Contributor
352 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Roll Call - Sandals Montego Bay Oct 4th - 11th !!!

There will be 22 of us coming in from Williamsburg,Va. Most will arrive on the 5th but we are also coming in around noon on the 4th with a few other couples. We're staying at the Royal Caribbean but playing at Sandals MB ( it seems more lively) so I'm sure our paths will cross. We're not "rowdy" but we are a fun loving group so if your looking to meet new friends to share a drink with then you won't have to look very far. Heck, we are practically neighbors already!

Hope to see you there,

Sold

AKA Sarah

bucksco
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Roll Call - Sandals Montego Bay Oct 4th - 11th !!!

Will be there on October 1st around 11.00am. Leaving on the 8th, this is our fourth trip to smb.

Illinois
Level Contributor
177 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Roll Call - Sandals Montego Bay Oct 4th - 11th !!!

We arrive at 10:30 AM Oct 4th. Can't wait-we are going with another couple and none of us have been to Jamaica. I am looking forward to a week of sun, sand, and of course cocktails.

8. Re: Roll Call - Sandals Montego Bay Oct 4th - 11th !!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 22:25