We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Palladium Lucea vs Holiday Inn Resort MB

springfield, mo
Level Contributor
296 posts
31 reviews
Grand Palladium Lucea vs Holiday Inn Resort MB

Trying to decide between these two resorts. We mostly want a good beach, and good food/drinks. Which would you choose? Leaning toward Palladium, but not sure we want to do the longer drive to the resort.

Thanks!

Jackson,NJ
Level Contributor
11,902 posts
186 reviews
1. Re: Grand Palladium Lucea vs Holiday Inn Resort MB

Stay away from Holiday Inn. Go with the Palladium.

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
3,453 posts
33 reviews
2. Re: Grand Palladium Lucea vs Holiday Inn Resort MB

Why do you say that, foodman? A friend just returned from the holiday inn resort and had nothing bad to say about it. Perhaps you can provide the op with reasons.

Jackson,NJ
Level Contributor
11,902 posts
186 reviews
3. Re: Grand Palladium Lucea vs Holiday Inn Resort MB

This is a budget resort. The beach is not the greatest. Going in the water as far as you can and still only to your hips. The food is not great. That being said it is a last resort from not having a vacation. It is fine for children who would love any resort and going on vacation. It is fine for a family on a budget that wants to go on a vacation than staying home. There are many resorts better than this one. Been to this resort 2 times when my children were young and we had a limited budget. If I had a choice then of the Holiday Inn and the Palladium as this person asked about I, it would have been a no brainer, I would have picked the Palladium.

Edited: 03 March 2017, 11:46
4. Re: Grand Palladium Lucea vs Holiday Inn Resort MB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2018, 17:17
Get answers to your questions about Montego Bay