We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All who've been to the starfish.....

NM
Level Contributor
947 posts
Save Topic
All who've been to the starfish.....

Does anyone know if you can get connecting rooms at the Starfish? We have 3 children and I guess you can't have more than 4 people in a room. Thanks!

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
226 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All who've been to the starfish.....

Check with Everton, he's the general manager. Here's his e-mail address.

everton.whitely@superclubs.com

jt

Top of the WORLD
Level Contributor
242 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: All who've been to the starfish.....

There is another gm at Starfish. Your email will not get answered.

Annapolis Md
Level Contributor
322 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All who've been to the starfish.....

Yes, they do have connecting rooms. You can request one, but no guarantee. That is what I was told. When we got to the resort we were told they were all taken.

Centereach, New York
Level Contributor
1,607 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All who've been to the starfish.....

Yes, you can get connecting rooms, but again based on availability there is no guarantee, however they will do everything possible to accommodate you. A call or an email from your TA might help also. The contact person who has been very helpful to me is Christie Coley.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
133 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All who've been to the starfish.....

Went to Starfish last Feb. with a group of 4 adults. We DID get connecting rooms. Just based on availability as others say :)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
958 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All who've been to the starfish.....

We just got back Monday ..and had another great time.

I asked about a family with three kids (we are thinking about next year already and my sister in law has 3 kids) .. we asked specifically about the cottage (we much prefer them) and was told as long as the kids are not too old they would be able to all get in a cottage ... there are some that have a bunk beds as well as a king sized. I saw other families there that seem to have three kids in a cottage.

Maple Shade, New...
Level Contributor
1,715 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All who've been to the starfish.....

If you can definitly go for the cottage, you would be able to get 4 in a room. Especially since connecting rooms are not always guaranteed.

OOna, I heard them say your name during one of the contest at the sports deck and I was in the pool with my son so I didn't get a chance to meet you. Maybe next time.

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
2,277 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: All who've been to the starfish.....

You can even get 5 in a cottage. We had an extra twin bed put in ours (twice) and it was still plenty comfortable.

kansas
Level Contributor
176 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: All who've been to the starfish.....

You can get five in a cottage as long as there is only 2 adults and 3 kids. We ended up having to book 2 cottages with our family of 5; (me, wife, son, and two daughters. Reason= son turned 14 before our travel date and therefore was considered an adult! One of our daughters was 11 1/2 months old also, but they said it didn't matter and had to still book two cottages. It costs us more, but we ended up booking the two cottages, getting adjoining rooms (142 and 143) and it worked out awesome! I honestly do not know how we would of all made it in one cottage with 5! I only requested adjoining rooms via the 800# and hoped for the best. I would have been uneasy not having adjoining cottages with the kids though, so maybe we got lucky.

NM
Level Contributor
947 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: All who've been to the starfish.....

Thanks so much everybody. I started to get real happy as I read about 5 in a cottage and then realized I will have a 14 year old so I guess it will be 2 rooms for us! We aren't going until July so I hope that is enough to reserve the adjoining rooms!