We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport to Majestic Colonial

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Goshen, Indiana
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
airport to Majestic Colonial

If our vacation package doesn't include transfers what is the easiest way to get to the resort? In the past we've always used Apple Vacations so there was a bus that took us but this time we're booking on our own and transfers aren't included. Are taxis easy to come by? It'll be family of 4 plus all our luggage......suggestions? And is it about a 30 minute drive?

Hartford...
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport to Majestic Colonial

U can get a shuttle from the airport to your hotel, it just costs a little more than booking in advance

Goshen, Indiana
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: airport to Majestic Colonial

Do we just get that once we're actually at the airport?

La Ronge, Canada
Level Contributor
2,343 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airport to Majestic Colonial

Hi Tanya... Contact ibkservicios@gmail.com. Excellent, reliable service for your transportation needs.

St Andrews, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airport to Majestic Colonial

Hi Tanya303,

I am going to ME in December and I booked my taxi in:

https:/…default.aspx

good luck!!... and enjoy your trip!!...

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
12,992 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: airport to Majestic Colonial

Tanya

To answer your specific question, there is no shortage of taxi's at the airport - available immediately as you exit the termInal. The tour operators at the terminal can easily direct you if required.

It is about a 35-40 minute drive.

Have a wonderful time in Punta Cana.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

Edited: 08 September 2012, 23:56
Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
45 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: airport to Majestic Colonial

You can book a private transfer and pay on arrival. Contact

Caribbean Dream at info@caribbeandreamto.com or make your booking online at www.caribbeandreamto.com/transportation.

Enjoy your trip to Punta Cana.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: airport to Majestic Colonial

i didn't book a private one and didn't have a problem. When you go to grab your bags, someone will try to grab it for you to "assist" you, generally they will ask if you have a ride already and if not they will bring you to the company they work for. If you don't want this just say no thanks and you can walk outside and easily find someone waiting. Don't pay more than $30 for, the interesting... ride lol. Say interesting because their is basically no traffic laws in Dominican, I thought it was fun while my GF was giving me this death look.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
329 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: airport to Majestic Colonial

I will never prebook again. I used a company recommended on this site so I was totally comfortable with it. We did this last year and the person wasn't there and we got a little runaround and had to talk to him via someone else's cell phone. When it was time to get picked up for the trip home, ride was over one hour late and they dropped us off in the wrong part of the airport with two kids and all of our luggage. No thanks! I'll either purchase the voucher when I book or will just do it once I get there.

9. Re: airport to Majestic Colonial

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2013, 19:18