We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NO idea where to stay...

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
alberta, canada
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Topic
NO idea where to stay...

Me and my significant other are coming to Punta Cana at the end of April and are stuck on where to stay.. We really like the look and vibe of the Hard Rock resort but are unsure if its worth the money. The Majestic Elegance has also caught are eye though along with others as a nice place to stay. Any Recommendations?? We are in our mid twenties and like the nightlife but also like to relax. Any help would be great

Little Valley, New...
Level Contributor
177 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: NO idea where to stay...

Hi Bjenga... We have been going to the caribbean for 11 years now. what we found is the party is where you are. You make the vacation! We have been to Breezes, Barcelo Bavaro Beach , Bavaro Princess and Ocean Blue. We don't like the yuppy places. We like to just enjoy. We play on the beach...drink at the swim-up bar go to dinner and always find the partyers at night. We think that Ocean Blue is the best for the money. That is why we are returning there this year! It seems to me that people of all ages have a great time together because they are all there for the same reason...to have fun and leave the real world behind for a week or two.Have never been to either of the resorts you mentioned but, I am sure someone will respond. Have a great vacation !!!!

Prince Frederick...
Level Contributor
358 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NO idea where to stay...

Hello,

I second Ocean Blue. I stayed there and had a wonderful time. It is all what you make your vacation. No matter which resort you choose have a great one.

3. Re: NO idea where to stay...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 08:16