We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradisus Palma Real Wristbands

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
143 posts
5 reviews
Paradisus Palma Real Wristbands

Can anyone tell me do you have to wear wristbands at the Paradisus Palma Real?

Medina, Ohio
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Paradisus Palma Real Wristbands

We didn't have any when we were there 1/9 through 1/13.

Santa Clarita, Ca
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
2. Re: Paradisus Palma Real Wristbands

Yes. They do give you wrist bands with a little coconut disk that says

the name of the hotel.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
529 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Paradisus Palma Real Wristbands

Well the first two time they didn't have wristbands the third time they did. But they are the dorky plastic wristbands they are actually nice. The do have a stone disk that says Paradisus Palma real but instead of plastic is like a straw like string, tan color. Nice if you ask me

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
873 posts
25 reviews
4. Re: Paradisus Palma Real Wristbands

There are wrist bands but they are more attractive than at many resorts (where they look like the wristbands you get in hospital)and more closely resemble bracelets. The disks are actually made of coconut. You get a different colour band and shape of disk depending on where you are staying/what accommodation you booked. When we were there in Jan/09, Reserve guests had purple bracelets. We also saw tan and bright yellow and children with red.

michigan
13 posts
5. Re: Paradisus Palma Real Wristbands

We are coming in March 28th thru April 4th. I saw a picture of the wrist bands in a section of Trip Advisor that had like 750 pictures of PPR. The wrist bands were quite tasteful not gaudy at all.

On a different note we are trying to get airport transfers figured out and not having much luck . Can any one help?

Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
6. Re: Paradisus Palma Real Wristbands

We are going in March and we are just taking a taxi for about 35-40.00 each way. I understand the ride is about 25mins or so. There are alot of taxis available with posted rates. Have a great vacation!!!!

Ohio
Level Contributor
2,967 posts
1 review
7. Re: Paradisus Palma Real Wristbands

I was at Paradisus Palma Real in January...AWESOME RESORT!

I believe the wristband disks are made of coconut shells. The strings are silky...not binding.

I asked them to make the strings a little tighter because the disk kept turning. They were more than happy to accommodate my needs.

Brenda :~)

8. Re: Paradisus Palma Real Wristbands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12 March 2009, 06:55
9. Re: Paradisus Palma Real Wristbands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 14:24