We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Areito disco - Caribe Club Princess

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Prague
1 post
Save Topic
Areito disco - Caribe Club Princess

HI, I am going to stay in Caribe Club Princess and I know there is Areito disco located too. Can anybody write me, if there go many people and if it is OK, if I go there alone - I am girl - since I am going to holiday with my mom, so she would definitelly not go there:) How far is Mangu (Occidental Grand Flamenco) from Caribe Club, is walking distance?And is here someone who is planning to be visit Areito or Mangu or Caribe Club on December? Thanks for replies and suggestions

Toronto
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Areito disco - Caribe Club Princess

Hi Vanitka,

Well I have been to Punta Cana 11 times and I can tell you that you have quite a walk to the Mangu Night club from your hotel.... Since you are going alone I wouldnt suggest walking in the dark by yourself so if I were you I'd get a taxi. Dont risk anything when your not with someone. I am married to a dominican and he doesnt even want me walking alone at night. I stayed at two apartments near his work and at night I had to cab it there or he would have freaked out, so if he wouldn't let me, I wouldnt tell you to do it. Good Luck and Have a Safe trip

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Areito disco - Caribe Club Princess

i read somewhere on the bord that the Areito is closed til near end of the year,

but can't confirm that by own experience.

to walk from the caribe club princess would be a 20 minutes, for a female alone on nighttime i would not recommend that, as long as you are not looking for a good crowd of \sankie companie on the way, in such case the walk would be perfect, ha ha.

take the short and cheap cabby ride and stay save.

happy travels

Mike

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,829 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Areito disco - Caribe Club Princess

Often, I know with Arieto, the animation crew heads to the disco after the lobby party. They will get to know you during the day, introduce yourself, mention you are going alone and team up with them after the lobby party. I won't say they will take care of you, but they will keep an eye out and chances are you will be having fun with them while there.

Look up the Sankie scam by doing a quick search in the search field.

don't walk to Mangu, cab is about 7$

4. Re: Areito disco - Caribe Club Princess

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2010, 16:16