We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Suites....June/July

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
16 reviews
Royal Suites....June/July

Is anyone going to be at The Royal Suites Turquesa anytime in Between June 27 and July 11? If so, please come join Palladium Addicts online at www.palladiumaddict.net and join our Meet N Greet for Palladium Addict Members! If you join, you can get the details on the website! Message me if you have any questions!

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: Royal Suites....June/July

Im sorry, I should mention that this get together is for anyone staying at ANY of the palladiums in Punta Cana....not just the Royal Suites. But it is for Palladium Addict Members only. =P

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Royal Suites....June/July

bump

Pahrump, Nevada
Level Contributor
27 posts
45 reviews
3. Re: Royal Suites....June/July

Hi~ We will be there from 6/23 thru 7/2 at The Royal Suites Turquesa.

I've been trying to register on the palladiumaddicts website but keep getting errors........Will try again in a while.

Andrea

Pahrump, Nevada
Level Contributor
27 posts
45 reviews
4. Re: Royal Suites....June/July

Hi~ I was finally able to get registered!!

This is hubby & my FIRST trip to Punta Cana, D.R.

We are SO EXCITED, counting down the days!

Waiting to get my confirmation now.......Then I'll post on the palladium forum.

Thanx for the info. Andrea

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
16 reviews
5. Re: Royal Suites....June/July

nix...its our first trip to the DR and palladium as well! Well be there June 27 - July 11...there is 1 get together during the dates you'll be there. Send me a message (Teacherloves2travel) on Palladium Addicts and I can send you a link to the post!

NewJersey
Level Contributor
77 posts
6. Re: Royal Suites....June/July

Hi. we are going July 19th.. I hope you have a good time. This also, is our first time in DR. Have a blast..

Pahrump, Nevada
Level Contributor
27 posts
45 reviews
7. Re: Royal Suites....June/July

We are leaving for the airport in just a little bit!! Can't wait to get there!! You enjoy too!! Will update when we return! Andrea

8. Re: Royal Suites....June/July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2009, 19:17