We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room Service at ME?

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
86 posts
Room Service at ME?

Good Afternoon all,

Just a quick couple of questions for anyone who has been at the ME recently in a regular jr. suite. Not club section.

Is their a charge for room service?

Also do you have to pay extra for top shelf liquor? Like Bailey's etc.

The reason I ask is I read a review of MC in the last couple of days and the person said they had to pay extra for those services. Since it's the same company I was wondering if the same charges apply.

Thanks

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
9,947 posts
1 review
1. Re: Room Service at ME?

No charge for room service from a fixed room service menu for all room categories. Top shelf liquor is no extra charge but for some premium brands (Grand Marnier for example) they ask for your room number for tracking (they call it quality control) purposes. You are not charged, however.

Gregg

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
86 posts
2. Re: Room Service at ME?

Thanks Gregg, that's awesome.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
9,947 posts
1 review
3. Re: Room Service at ME?

One more thing.

The room service is not 24 hr. but long enough, IMHO. It's something like 7 or 8 a.m. 'til 11 p.m. or midnight. The snack bar on Caribbean Street is open from 11 p.m. - 6 a.m. if you really, really need it or just for a snack after the show.

Gregg

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
86 posts
4. Re: Room Service at ME?

Good to know, I was thinking that I would probably only use it once or twice for lunch, while sipping a couple of beers on the patio and taking a short break from the sun.

5. Re: Room Service at ME?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2009, 18:27