We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

11 more sleeps Here we come ME!!

Toronto
Level Contributor
66 posts
3 reviews
11 more sleeps Here we come ME!!

Big group heading to majestic elegance May 17th 50 or more for a family wedding.. Air Canada arriving early evening. Anyone concerned about getting the room reserved?

Maine
Level Contributor
42 posts
1. Re: 11 more sleeps Here we come ME!!

We are a little concerned as it seems as though those that have booked the "club" section are not getting the room they paid for....we will be arriving on the 16th....I know we will have a great time....

Toronto
Level Contributor
66 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: 11 more sleeps Here we come ME!!

Hi ,

I emailed the hotel and it looks like things will be fine. Time will tell. Have a great trip! Here we come ME!

3. Re: 11 more sleeps Here we come ME!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2009, 18:29