We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

interesing question about pcp

delawarebeachbum
Level Contributor
264 posts
18 reviews
interesing question about pcp

Has anyone every got bumped from the Princess Punta Cana?

New York
Level Contributor
4,126 posts
1. Re: interesing question about pcp

I've been to this resort several times, during different times and seasons. We've never been bumped...

However, there have been occasions were others have.

And it can happen in ANY resort you go to.

The PCP is a beautiful rare gem, IMO.

Peace

Lea

Toronto
Level Contributor
992 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: interesing question about pcp

I'm going on a limb here, but I guess if they bumped us from PCP to one of the sister resorts next door we might be allowed to use the PCP facilities anyway.

It is only fair, since we booked an adults-only hotel on purpose and it would not be our fault at all that we ended up in a hotel ruined for us by the splashing screaming misbehaving children and their parents, some of whom might be too conservative and would object to my wife being topless at the pools in her sheer string-back Malibu String bikini bottoms.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
933 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: interesing question about pcp

Notop, sounds like you're really revved up to get a reaction out of someone.

Morristown, New...
Level Contributor
8,142 posts
30 reviews
4. Re: interesing question about pcp

Don't mind him. You will ONLY find him participating in discussions about toplessness.... and if toplessness isn't the topic, he'll steer the conversation that way. It's a little creepy, actually.

pg, maryland
Level Contributor
235 posts
5. Re: interesing question about pcp

what would be the reason for bumping you at pcp..overbooking perhap???

delawarebeachbum
Level Contributor
264 posts
18 reviews
6. Re: interesing question about pcp

Yes I e-mailed the guest service person and she said she would make a note of our request on the reservation, however she said that they our operating using her words "at a high level of occupancy".So coming off a bumping of a vacation last year we are a little worried.

pg, maryland
Level Contributor
235 posts
7. Re: interesing question about pcp

when are you going??

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
570 posts
3 reviews
8. Re: interesing question about pcp

We are heading to PCP at the end of June... I have been bumped twice before but each time it has been to a newer nicer resort...From Ocean Bavaro to the brand new Ocean Blue a few years back plus a free week at Ocean Bavaro which we used (Had to pay Air ) and last year we wer bumped from Bahia Principe Bavaro to Ambar...sweet deal...I would not however go the other direction I.E. PCP to Caribe or Tropical...but if you read the small print you may not have a choice...

Really looking forward to the PCP so hopefully there won't be a bump this year

Daddo

pg, maryland
Level Contributor
235 posts
9. Re: interesing question about pcp

Im going to pcp in june also honey moon suite my travel agent said she did something so i wont get bumped. I checkin in on a wednesdday. i know they only have 7 honeymoon suite-i would really be mad

delawarebeachbum
Level Contributor
264 posts
18 reviews
10. Re: interesing question about pcp

We (four 0f us} are going 3/8-3/13. I e-mailed for room request two days ago. They said that they are operating at a high level of occupancy. That scares me, because we were bumped last year in Mexico.