We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Book Tours from who?

Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Topic
Book Tours from who?

We will be in the DR March 28. Thanks to all who have helped me pick Punta Cana for our trip!!!

We booked the Ocean Blue and airtravel separately so need to book transfers and tours on our own.

We are booking our airport transfers with Conexiontours.

But who do I book tours through? I would like to book a Santo Domingo tour and Outback Safari as from the forum these sound both fun and educational.

Also, where do I drop off school supplies? Steve's?

Thanks,

Pat

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
13,032 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Book Tours from who?

Hi Pat

At the resort you will have a representative from the company you booked your vacation through. They will have a good number of options for you including a day trip to Santo Domingo and Outback Safari.

As for your school supplies....I can pick them up from you at the resort, or you can bring them on a Wednesday afternoon to Steves BAr and I can get them there....your choice!

Cheers

PuntaCana Mike

Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Book Tours from who?

PuntaCana Mike and anyone else:

Who would you recommend I book my tours through? I will be booking on my own as I am going to DR on my own, not through a tour operator.

Looking to book a Santo Domingo tour (like to learn about country we are in) and something fun - Outback Safari.

Thanks,

Pat

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,848 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Book Tours from who?

Tours can be book with any travel rep at their tour desks on the resort, it doesnt matter that you did not book through a tour operator, they will book you.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Book Tours from who?

you can book your activities with every tourrep present at your hotel, doesn't matter you booked with them or with an other or on your own.

activities/excursions which offer to book directly with them online i would recommend to do so, save's some bucks, sometimes a lot.

but basically every tourrepresentative at any resort will book you happily on his offered tours, that's the way they make money.

happy travel

Mike

5. Re: Book Tours from who?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 14:26