We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelo Punta Cana

wooly86
7 posts
Save Topic
Barcelo Punta Cana

Hola! In 1 more week I will be travelling to Barcelo Punta Cana, I will be there for 2 weeks.

I am wonderings once again...how far do you think it is to walk to Dreams P.C?

Also, is 'The Cave' located on this resort?

Any comments are certainly appreciated. :)

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
181 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelo Punta Cana

http://i31.tinypic.com/oq93px.jpg

This is a link to a map which shows where the resorts are located. As you can see it is way to far to walk!

Sorry, don't know anything about 'The Cave'.

Kathy

wooly86
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelo Punta Cana

bumping...looking for additional information

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,446 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelo Punta Cana

wooly - You will go left on the beach to get the Dreams Resort from the Barceló Premium Beach Resort (this is the old Superclub Breezes Resort). I think you go past the Moon Palace first and it is probably a 30 minute walk. Not sure what the Cave is but it’s not at the Barceló Resort. The resort disco is in the basement of the facility and has no windows if you looking for a cave like atmosphere!! Have a great time!

Florida
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Barcelo Punta Cana

Only one advice, be careful if you have to go out of the hotel, I dont think is too safe. If you take a cab make sure you request it at the front desk in hotel just to be safe.

=]

5. Re: Barcelo Punta Cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 10:20