We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Transfers?

Toronto
Level Contributor
200 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi Transfers?

We were going to take the transfers with the bus thats included in our pkg...but we just decided not to.

Mike or anyone - Is it best to just pick up a taxi at the airport or have one waiting for us in advance?

What's the cheapest and fastest way???

Your help is appreciated :)

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Transfers?

they are the same fast,

'cause speed is limited due to our glorious highways, not by the vehicle, ha ha,

and they are within the same range of rates.

for a private one, sure with the possibility to grab a cold one on the way or if requested withsome cold ones waiting in the van for ya you can contact Bronly on info@ibkservicios.com

great fleet, top drivers, always on time.

have a pleasant stay

Mike

lancaster, wi
Level Contributor
420 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Transfers?

The service that Mikes company has is great. You dont have to wait at all for them they are on time and waiting for you.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi Transfers?

Victoria, Make sure the transfer bus knows you are taking your own transfer or they will wait for you and hold up the others.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
538 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi Transfers?

Victoria

If you don't want to use the bus transfer, you just have take a taxi at the airport .

No ahead reservation is needed.

There are to authorized taxi company in the area

http://www.siutratural.com/

http://www.berontaxi.com/index_en.html

Have fun!!

Claudel & Peter

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi Transfers?

We booked with Broney for our trip October 20th. I don't know how much it would cost to have a dozen or so Presidente's in the taxi for our trip to the resort? There will be 6 of us and a couple cold ones for the ride would be nice.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi Transfers?

cold beers at Bronly's transfers with IBK Servicios are 2 beers for $5.-.

please request them with your transfer booking so the driver has them nice cold in the cooler upon your arrival.

Bronly and his full services can always be requested on

info@ibkservicios.com

enjoy your stay in paradise

cheers(this is a big one, and cooold!)

Mike

Toronto
Level Contributor
200 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi Transfers?

Thx guys :)

Ajax, Canada
Level Contributor
554 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi Transfers?

I want to compliment Bronly and his services. My wife and I used them a couple weks ago when visiting, the driver was waiting @ the Airport with a sign with my name on it and cold beers in the van. Upon leaving the Resort he was 15 minutes early, about 5 KM from the Airport we got a flat tire. The driver (I wish I remembered his name) got right on his cell phone and another van was there in less than 5 minutes.

That kind of service is exceptional I can't even find that type of service in Ontario. Bronly should open a business in Canada LOL!

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Taxi Transfers?

that's like it has to be Smirk.

on every business or excursion aso something can get unexpected wrong, the way to solve a upcoming problem makes the difference.

the driver's name was Daniel, at least it is the only one i remember with a flat from last month.

even that we have some 'gorgeous highways' out there in same parts of punta cana a flat tyre is not a daily thingy, but sure happens once in a while to one of the drivers.

happy travel

Mike

Ajax, Canada
Level Contributor
554 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Taxi Transfers?

Thank's Mike,

If you get a chance can you tell Daniel thank you very much for the excellent service.

Bronly should know that he was professional and a gentleman.