We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's so special- Majestic Colonial

Ontario
Level Contributor
84 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
What's so special- Majestic Colonial

We just booked the Majestic Colonial for March 2009. I want to know from those who have been there what they thought was special about this particular resort that they would want everyone else who goes there to experience.

miami
Level Contributor
192 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: What's so special- Majestic Colonial

Guys maybe ge got rid of him, I notice he is not posting in the last 2 days lol.

Going back to the Majestic, the more i read the more I talk to friends that had visited , all i heard is positive. A good friend went to the Bahia Principe last year at the same time we were in the Barcelo Palace and they love it.

Terry

Waterloo, Canada
Level Contributor
100 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: What's so special- Majestic Colonial

We were there this past March...here is my list of my fav things;

the beach (beautiful!)

Very clean resort

the staff were very helpful

carefree, easy going enviroment

long winding pool

food, esp the steak house at the beach at night

did I mention the beach????

view from our balcony of the ocean, the garden and the pool all at once

the Majestic drink

Mojitos at the downstairs lobby bar

and just once more because it was so beautiful, the beach!

We are trying out the Excellence this year, however we are toying with returning to the Majestic and trying the Elegance next door once they have opened and worked out their start up jitters that every resort goes through.

You will not regret booking here. Enjoy!!!

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: What's so special- Majestic Colonial

yes, it feels good that somebody been not logged in since 2 days. such sometimes happens when TA denies a members access to it's account because of investigations about it's postings aso.

i don't know what is the reason why he disappeared, but it feels good.

the choice to spend a visit at the Excellence is sure a good one, and back at majestic next year to try the elegance will be an other top destin.

congrats

happy travel

Mike

24. Re: What's so special- Majestic Colonial

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 06:17