We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Elegance Contact information

5 posts
Save Topic
Majestic Elegance Contact information

I booked my trip to Punta Cana using Cheap Caribbean, I wanted to call the resort and verify that the reservation was made, and to request two beds rather than a King. The number on their website is only for those who booked through Vacation Store Miami. Does anyone have an email address or something to contact the actual resort?

To be clear I got confirmation with cheap Caribbean but after hearing stories of people arriving only to find there reservation wasn't made or other issues I want to make sure everything is in order before we arrive. Thanks!

3 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
1,806 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic Elegance Contact information

There's nothing wrong with personally confirming your reservations with the hotel/resort. I do this all the time no matter who I book with. Better to be safe than sorry!

You can use this email address to confirm your reservation with a Majestic Resorts property. I have personally used this: reservations.puntacana@majestic-resorts.com

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
6,035 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic Elegance Contact information

I think the website you are looking at is not the Majestic Site but the Miami Vacation Store site. They make it look like an official site but it is not. It is just a booking site and not the resort site.

5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Majestic Elegance Contact information

Thank you both. I emailed the address you gave me.

Reply to: Majestic Elegance Contact information
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted