We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quick help needed to leave

Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Quick help needed to leave

My flight home is at 1555 so what time do I need to be at airport? And what do I need in terms of relevant forms, money etc. Thanks

3 replies to this topic
Jackson,NJ
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
10,760 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quick help needed to leave

Just to be safe would get there 2 and a half to 3 hours before flight time.

murillo
Level Contributor
6,876 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quick help needed to leave

your tour operator in your lobby can give you your papers to fill out before you get to the airport.. saves a little time. you still have to fill out some more there though.depending on what country your from the departure tax may already be included.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
42,321 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quick help needed to leave

As you are flying with TUI from previous postings, my private transfer picked me up at 1.30pm for 17.25pm departure time. Boarding starts 45 minutes before departure due to getting 345passengers boarded ready for push back.

You will need to fill in an immigration form for your departure like the one you filled in for your arrival, get it from your TUI Rep in the lobby and pre fill it in, instead of trying to fill it in on departure before you get to passport control. And yes you will need $20 for your departure tax.

Angie.

Reply to: Quick help needed to leave
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted