We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Would like some info on Paradisus Punta Cana

Maryville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
125 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Would like some info on Paradisus Punta Cana

After much consideration I believe we have decided on the Paradisus PC for our next trip while the Ambar Blue is being renovated . I would appreciate any info about the resort from anyone there now or who has been there recently. Anything and everything will be appreciated.

Thanke.

14 replies to this topic
murillo
Level Contributor
7,030 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Would like some info on Paradisus Punta Cana

are you in the Royal service AO section..?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
1,806 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Would like some info on Paradisus Punta Cana

I think it's a very good resort. I enjoyed my time there.I though the nightlife was great. Food was very good. Service as a Royal Service guest was wonderful, especially at the beach.

I don't know if you are going with kids, but I highly recommend upgrading to Royal Service if you aren't traveling with kids. Royal Service and Reserve guests have priority reservations at at the restaurants. Reservations fill up very quickly, so this was definitely huge. I was able to eat the restaurants I wanted each night.

Edited: 13 May 2018, 04:10
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
1,806 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Would like some info on Paradisus Punta Cana

*I was able to eat at the restaurants I wanted each night* lol.

new york
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Would like some info on Paradisus Punta Cana

HELP! I am an active senior woman. I travel solo. I would like to go to an all inclusive with meals close to the beach. I need a vacation... Perhaps Punta Cana??? Any suggestions?

Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic
murillo
Level Contributor
7,030 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Would like some info on Paradisus Punta Cana

that is the only thing that matters is restaurants near the beach..?

new york
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Would like some info on Paradisus Punta Cana

Hi Bomberro,

Actually, I would like a resort with flight and meals included. I love buffets. I would also like some music at night and perhaps a little entertainment. Most of all I want a safe place to relax and sit at the beach with a good book and a Margarita.

Mentioned in this post
Margarita Island
Margarita Island
Coastal Islands, Venezuela
murillo
Level Contributor
7,030 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Would like some info on Paradisus Punta Cana

sounds like just about every resort...you like big waves..calm blue waters..AO..large resort ..small..unlimited budget..When you do a search through say USA 3000 what resorts are in your budget..?

Mentioned in this post
United States
United States
North America
new york
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Would like some info on Paradisus Punta Cana

OK, I see you really need more info to help me. I like calm, clean, warm waters.

My budget is under $2,000 for the week—- all inclusive. Am I dreaming or is it possible?

I appreciate your guidance. My time frame is late November through early December.

murillo
Level Contributor
7,030 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Would like some info on Paradisus Punta Cana

that's usually the cheapest month to go.. If you do a search on flight and resort on USA 3000 what resorts are in your budget..? Apple.. cheap carribean...

wikimapia.org/…20cana

resorts near the airport in this area are the calmest waters.. blue ocean , pure white sand..

Mentioned in this post
United States
United States
North America
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Would like some info on Paradisus Punta Cana

You'll be on one of the best beaches with the prettiest water in punta cana. Also has one of the nicest resort grounds if you are into palms and flowers.

Reply to: Would like some info on Paradisus Punta Cana
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted