We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finally another guys trip!

Sutton, Canada
Level Contributor
146 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Finally another guys trip!

Me and my buddy are going to Punta Cana for a guys trip. The last time we both went I met my fiancé in cancun at Riu palace las americas (she was working there as the entertainment supervisor) just over 2 years ago and She has been living with me in Canada happily for 2 years.

Now we are going to Punta Cana and can’t decide between Breathless or Chic. They both sound awesome. To give you an idea of where I usually go or have been. Royalton Punta Cana, Melia Cuba versdero diamond club, sandals negril, grand palladium lady Hamilton Jamaica, Bavaro princess all suites and spa Punta Cana, Riu palace las americas cancun, Riu palace peninsula cancun. I like quality alcohol, good food, good entertainment, meeting new friends, little gambling, nice beach, excursions. DJ and good music and lots of fun things to do. We want to have a blast and enjoy ourselves but also be able to relax a bit. 2 guys mid 20s regular travelers. Thank you so much!

7 replies to this topic
Jackson,NJ
Level Contributor
11,696 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Finally another guys trip!

Would not be disappointed at either but would go to Chic for both activity and good food.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,525 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Finally another guys trip!

Both good choices but CHIC is smaller. Breathless would likely be more lively for 2 guys.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
3,336 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Finally another guys trip!

Got to ask-why aren't you going with your girlfriend?

Sutton, Canada
Level Contributor
146 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Finally another guys trip!

Me and her have travelled lots in the last 2 years and she is now pregnant so a guys trip is much needed. Plus her family will be coming to Canada to visit in a couple of months.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
3,336 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Finally another guys trip!

Thanks for answering. My curiosity got the best of me!

Sutton, Canada
Level Contributor
146 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Finally another guys trip!

No problem!

Sutton, Canada
Level Contributor
146 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Finally another guys trip!

We decided to go to breathless! I have wanted to go to Chic since it opened but my travel agent said Breathless will be a little better for us and she goes very very often to Punta Cana do we leave June 2 very excited!

Reply to: Finally another guys trip!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted