We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Punta Cana

Texarkana, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay in Punta Cana

Which resort has the most nightlife, activities, disco, pool party’s, for 18-22 crowd? My friend and I are taking daughters and would like them to have fun as well. I have been looking at the palladium and sunscape. It just gets overwhelming. We’re going in June , so I need to book ASAP- any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,507 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Punta Cana

Is budget an issue? For a younger crowd, I would also look at Occidental. Breathless would be fun but a bit of an older crowd. CHIC could be a fit also if budget not an issue.

Texarkana, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in Punta Cana

Budget is around 1200 a person. Vacation express has a really good promotional right now out of dfw, so not all resorts are available. I looked at breathless and it has great reviews, but a lot say it’s geared more toward couples.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,507 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay in Punta Cana

Yes couples and a bit older typically. CHIC a bit younger crowd but likely above your budget as I said. Palladium wouldn't be a bad choice. Beautiful beach. Lots of options on the complex. You could also have a look at the Bahia complex. Fairly large complex though but the Bavaro and Punta Cana section are close to the main plaza that has everything the young folks would enjoy (disco, sports bar, theatre etc...). Lots of activities at the main pool near the beach every day also.

Texarkana, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay in Punta Cana

I will check that out, thank you!!

Reply to: Where to stay in Punta Cana
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted