We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Be live canoa

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
23 reviews
Be live canoa

I am due to arrive 27th at the be live canoa can anybody give me some tips and hints please

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: Be live canoa

Anyone

Jackson,NJ
Level Contributor
12,025 posts
188 reviews
2. Re: Be live canoa

Watch what you eat there.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
23 reviews
3. Re: Be live canoa

Oh dear

Dartmouth, NS...
Level Contributor
88 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Be live canoa

bazza - I arrive on 6 Apr - can you post what you thought of the resort - food, beach, couple choices of what seems to be a good building to request as my date gets closer - whether it be poolside or closer to beach - I am pretty easy to please so as long as food is edible, rooms clean then all is good. Would really like if anyone can upload pics of the a la carte menus - helps with deciding ahead of time if I might be interested in booking - after many trips south (1st to this resort and area), I am usually quite satisfied with the buffet - plenty to choose from for even the pickiest of eaters. Is there any shopping within walking distance of the resort, besides any stores on the properties. Thanks

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
23 reviews
5. Re: Be live canoa

Hi I don't arrive till 27th of April maybe you could let me know your thoughts

Dartmouth, NS...
Level Contributor
88 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: Be live canoa

Will do Bazza - thought you were arriving on 27th of March

7. Re: Be live canoa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2018, 17:16