We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi or GuaGua at cruise port?

1 post
1 review
Taxi or GuaGua at cruise port?

Are there taxi's or Guagua at the cruise terminal? We are looking to take a tour in San Pedro and then see the cathedral. About how much will it cost us to go round trip? I am not finding a lot of information, except that it is $200 for a taxi to Santo Domingo. Can anyone offer any insight? Thank you.

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Level Contributor
3,547 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Taxi or GuaGua at cruise port?

You cannot get guagua from the cruise terminal, only taxis are allowed there. Not too many tourists want to go to San Pedro de Macoris, that's why you cannot find more info. Send me a message or email me to denise@discoverbayahibe.com with the details what exactly you want and I'll find a price for you.

Denise

Conover, United...
1 post
1 review
2. Re: Taxi or GuaGua at cruise port?

Denise I seen a post where you help a couple on trip advisor and was seeing if you can help us out.

Looking for a Taxi from Cruise port in La Romana to Dreams for a day pass.

4 adults and 2 small children, my wife is nerves about just getting in any taxi.

Any recommendation on what to do, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Todd

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
9,478 posts
1 review
3. Re: Taxi or GuaGua at cruise port?

Nervous about getting in a Taxi? I suppose you could try Valium?

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Level Contributor
3,547 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: Taxi or GuaGua at cruise port?

Email on the way Todd

5. Re: Taxi or GuaGua at cruise port?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2018, 16:18