We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any advice?

5 posts
Save Topic
Any advice?

My boyfriend and I are going to be planning a get away sometime this year to the DR. I'd like it to be very special. Just had a whole year of cancer treatments and we are ready for a break! We'd like it to be adult only & all inclusive. We want it to be very nice and moderately priced. We don't need to have a lot of activities planned....just want something very nice, relaxing & some well needed pampering. Thanks so much in advance!!

Diana

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
37,655 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any advice?

Hi Diane,

I would suggest you post your question in the Punta Cana ,forum (where there are many AO resorts) to get a better response than here on the general Dominican Republic forum here is the direct link to the Punta Cana forum

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g147293-i28-Punt…

Good Luck with your research.

Angie.

Ontario,Canada
Level Contributor
2,584 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any advice?

I would also look in the Samana area

check out Gran Bahia Principe El Portillo

tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

its not Adults Only,,, but sometimes limiting yourself to AO you pay a premium for not much of anything,,

some resorts that are not AO are still not really geared to kids, so you get a nice peacefull place without alot of kiddies

5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any advice?

Thank you so much Angie I'll do that!!!!

5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Any advice?

That's a great point! Thank you, I'll check that one out!

5. Re: Any advice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2013, 20:21