We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinah Veeris/Den Paradera Herb Garden

Which Curacao hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Westchester, New...
Level Contributor
596 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Dinah Veeris/Den Paradera Herb Garden

I have been trying to find out where "Den Paradera" is located. I have an address :Sera Grandi 105,A Weg naar Fuik.

We will be staying at the Hyatt and Marriott and will have a car. Can someone direct me to where it's located. East side/West side of island?

Thanks for your help.

Curacao
Level Contributor
183 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinah Veeris/Den Paradera Herb Garden

I think I replied to your question on cruise critic earlier today (right?)

Den Paradera is actually quite close to the Hyatt. Get out of the main gate and turn right, there will be a sign with Dinah Veeris Botanical garden indicating where you have to turn left. But ask the hotel concierge, I'm sure they have a detailed description.

Dinah Veeris also has a shop in the Riffort Village if you wish to purchase some of her products and don't want to go all the way to Fuik.

Enjoy your stay and if you have more questions, we're here!

Westchester, New...
Level Contributor
596 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinah Veeris/Den Paradera Herb Garden

Thank you for your reply Myrouck. I posted in both places and now I have my answer. I appreciate your replies in both places. I appreciate your help.

I may have more questions if I can't find them here or there. :)

NC
Level Contributor
342 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dinah Veeris/Den Paradera Herb Garden

Does anyone know if Dinah Veeris still has a shop in Riffort village? or elsewhere in Willemstad (without driving out to her "garden").

Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,121 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dinah Veeris/Den Paradera Herb Garden

Her gardens were very cool,and so was she !

Edited: 10 January 2012, 03:25
NC
Level Contributor
342 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dinah Veeris/Den Paradera Herb Garden

Yes, i visited her gardens on my last trip and truly enjoyed it...and bought several of her products...which worked!

I didn't think my husband would be up for the drive to Dinah's garden....he would rather veg by the beach.

I did find her shop...not in Riffort any longer, but a shop across from the police dept. not too far from Riffort but before the pontoon bridge. but it's just not the same as going to her gardens. and not as much of her product in the shop downtown. Maybe I'll head that way tomorrow.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
77 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dinah Veeris/Den Paradera Herb Garden

How far is the drive to the gardens?

7. Re: Dinah Veeris/Den Paradera Herb Garden

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 15:17