We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hammock and Balloons for Photos

Jersey City, New...
Level Contributor
280 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Hammock and Balloons for Photos

Hi All,

Need some inputs to find good spot with Hammock for relaxing.. I know some say it is overrated but after seeing so many pics would love to enjoy during our trip to Bermuda. I see in Hamilton Princess Beach club but it is i guess not for outside guest... Where else i can enjoy them with beautiful settings?

Secondly we are looking to get photoshoot done on beach and would love to take few shots with balloons.. where can we get helium filled on the island with cheap prices? Does Bermuda has Dollar stores like USA?

Thanks in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Bermuda
Bermuda
Caribbean
Hamilton
Hamilton
Bermuda
United States
United States
North America
7 replies to this topic
Michigan
Level Contributor
2,389 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hammock and Balloons for Photos

Bermuda and Dollar Stores in the same sentence 😂

I don’t know where you’ll find helium balloons. If you do please deflate them and dispose so they don’t end up in the ocean.

Mentioned in this post
Bermuda
Bermuda
Caribbean
Johnstown...
Level Contributor
372 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hammock and Balloons for Photos

I guess everybody has their own priorities. Mine don't involve hammocks OR balloons. If I want to lay around in a hammock, I can do that at home. I don't need to spend a small fortune and go to Bermuda for that. For God sakes, go out and see the island! You won't find another spot more beautiful.

Mentioned in this post
Bermuda
Bermuda
Caribbean
USA
Level Contributor
29,230 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hammock and Balloons for Photos

Not sure whether they sell helium filled balloons (nor if they do they'll only be $1) but there are a couple/few DOLLAR DEPOT stores (part of the MarketPlace supermarket chain) 'round Bermuda

https:/…20balloons

Mentioned in this post
Bermuda
Bermuda
Caribbean
Jersey City, New...
Level Contributor
280 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hammock and Balloons for Photos

Thank u for your response!

Jersey City, New...
Level Contributor
280 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hammock and Balloons for Photos

Thank for your response, I agree everyone has there own things they want to do and yours and mine can be completely different. If you have any spots and things to do you would like to suggest let me know and I will surely look into them.

Jersey City, New...
Level Contributor
280 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hammock and Balloons for Photos

When you mention it like that it makes me laugh as well - Bermuda and Dollar store 😂

Yep surely, we are very environment friendly so no balloons or any waste thrown out in open and use of biodegradable sunscreen. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Bermuda
Bermuda
Caribbean
USA
Level Contributor
29,230 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hammock and Balloons for Photos

If hammocks on a beach are your thing....you can always stop at the GORHAM'S HOME CENTER-- http://www.gorhams-ltd.com/ --(Bermuda's version of Home Depot..located out on Saint John's Road, on the back side of downtown Hamilton) and buy your own....then carry it out to any likely looking public beach for your photo shoot. At this time of the year, they're well stocked with all sorts of outdoor furniture and leisure accessories.

Mentioned in this post
Hamilton
Hamilton
Bermuda
Reply to: Hammock and Balloons for Photos
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted