We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight to Aruba - Cost??

San Jose, CA
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Flight to Aruba - Cost??

Hi there. I am going to Aruba in October traveling from California (have to stop over in Miami). Just wondered if $1300 for a first class/business class ticket was a good deal. I have no concept of whats ideal and Bing doesnt offer a fare predictor for the flight. Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

Edited: 23 July 2011, 08:56
Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,467 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight to Aruba - Cost??

For First Class that is good. That is what we can get First Class from Boston for, if not more.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
235 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight to Aruba - Cost??

With a stop in Miami, you are flying American. Go to their website www.aa.com/homePage.do?locale=en_US&pref=true and punch in your schedule and see what they are charging to compare prices.

Midwest
Level Contributor
842 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight to Aruba - Cost??

On American that would be pretty good for 1st class... Have certainly seen it higher. :)

San Jose, CA
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Flight to Aruba - Cost??

Thanks all! I just booked it :)

5. Re: Flight to Aruba - Cost??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 07:15