We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to stay for singles and party???

houston
Level Contributor
78 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Best place to stay for singles and party???

Anybody have any ideas? I'm a rookie to Aruba and plan on going in Sept with a group of late 20's, mostly single, looking to party and have a good time. Any ideas??

NC
Level Contributor
102 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to stay for singles and party???

Cancun!!

houston
Level Contributor
78 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to stay for singles and party???

haha, thanks man but done the Cancun thing numerous times. Never been to Aruba

AL
Level Contributor
205 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place to stay for singles and party???

The Kukoo Kunuka party bus was fun.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
18,208 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place to stay for singles and party???

I've only been to the Marriott and Ren, but I suspect you may want to look at something like Riu. Again, thinking All-Inclusive, easy trip to plan, free booze - more variety of guests = more fun.

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
9,001 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best place to stay for singles and party???

You may wish to consider the Holiday Inn, but not their all inclusive plan. You would be next door to Moomba's Beach Bar and a short distance to Bugaloe.

Plenty of places to get relatively inexpensive meals.

Buy some beer/wine/alchohol at one of the supermarkets. Take advantage of happy hour 2 for 1 drinks. Downtown is not too far. You could take a bus down and a taxi back. Plenty of clubs/bars that get going after 11:00 PM.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
4,956 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best place to stay for singles and party???

You would have a great time at the Riu if the price works for you. I would second the suggestion that the Holiday Inn would be good second choice but know in advance that it is a 3 star property, on a long stretch of beach, next to Moomba Beach (www.moombabeach.com). As others have said, do not do the AI at the Holiday Inn as the food is reported to be less then stellar.

7. Re: Best place to stay for singles and party???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2010, 17:17