We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WAcky Wahoo vacation this year

DurhamCt
Level Contributor
16 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
WAcky Wahoo vacation this year

We will be in Aruba from 8/3 until the 17th . Love WAcky Wahoos . Can someone ask if they are going there when their vacation is this year? Usually first 2 weeks in August . Wondering if I can make reservations for the 3rd or 4 th. Thanks for your help. Love love like the Wahoo and barracuda.

Edited: 14 May 2018, 09:33
5 replies to this topic
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: WAcky Wahoo vacation this year

Also going early August....

can someone advise anything on this??

Central Florida...
Level Contributor
25 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: WAcky Wahoo vacation this year

I asked the Marriott Concierge to make a reservation for us we will be there July 17-July 29 and she said they are on vacation, so they should be open when you get there.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,785 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: WAcky Wahoo vacation this year

Vacation date is Monday, July 16 - reopens Monday, Aug. 6th.

DurhamCt
Level Contributor
16 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: WAcky Wahoo vacation this year

Thanks so much . We are so excited to have a chance to go to WAcky Wahoos ..... 🎉👍💕

Roselle, New Jersey
Level Contributor
268 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: WAcky Wahoo vacation this year

Please watch your step. My husband fell in a hole in their parking lot and severely twisted his ankle. The pain was so intense that he passed out in the cab on the way back to our resort. This just happened this past Wednesday. We are home now and he is on the mend. It could have been much worse. The lot is treacherous.

Edited: 17 June 2018, 09:25
Reply to: WAcky Wahoo vacation this year
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted