We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best resort with kids??? Please help

Carmichaels...
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Best resort with kids??? Please help

Hello all !

I'm looking for the best resort for families in or near carribian. Kids aged 3,5,6, and 3 teenagers . Snorkeling off the resort and calm water a huge bonus. Lots of activities at hotel or nearby. Budget is pretty high . All inclusive is a plus but not a necessity. Help me out please !!

5 replies to this topic
LaGrangeville, New...
Level Contributor
1,947 posts
36 reviews
1. Re: Best resort with kids??? Please help

Have you looked at Beaches Turks and Caicos?

Carmichaels...
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Best resort with kids??? Please help

I have ... I'm wondering if there is transportation around the resort ? It looks lik3 a lot of walking with small kids. Do you know?

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
147 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: Best resort with kids??? Please help

We went September & the current and wind are pretty high. We have 2 girls (5 and 14) we only swan in the water early morning as the tide goes really strong in the afternoon.

If you have a car you can drive to Baby Beach or do de palm tour.

We stayed at Divi golf and bought the Mega wristbands it allowed us to go all Divi. TBH with kids i suggest AI.

But it is super safe in Aruba. We rented a car & drove outside to see the whole oranjested and high rise area.

Edited: 11 May 2018, 08:55
Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
147 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: Best resort with kids??? Please help

You can also visit Boca Catalina & Arashi.

LaGrangeville, New...
Level Contributor
1,947 posts
36 reviews
5. Re: Best resort with kids??? Please help

LoringFamily- I have been there and it is very big.. but if you stay in the Italian village there is a big pool there and its next to beach.. The french village is a walk to everything.

Reply to: Best resort with kids??? Please help
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted