We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year's Eve

asheville
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Topic
New Year's Eve

We will be in Antigua on New Year's Eve...any fun places to celebrate that are in walking distance from Cocos? Or other fun bars to explore while we are there? I know Cocos is a quiet resort which is ultimately what we want for the long haul, but we may want a little nightlife on 1-2 nights since we will be there for a full week. Thanks!

Royal Tunbridge...
Level Contributor
503 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year's Eve

I am pretty sure that Cocos will be doing something special that night but you are not far from Jolly Harbour and it might be worthwhile checking out if any general celebration is being organised by/for the Yachties.

Better still I can virtually guarantee that Sugar Ridge will have a bit of a rave on and I would recommend that you consider a leisurely dinner at either of their excellent restaurants and then bring in the New Year on the dance floor.

One item of concern; I am not sure what the taxi situation might be for the return to Cocos. I dare say somebody will still be sober enough to do the trip.

By the way, it is not " New Year's Eve". Throughout the Caribbean it is known as " Old Year's Night"

asheville
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: New Year's Eve

Interesting about the "Old Year's Night!" Thanks...any other suggestions out there?

3. Re: New Year's Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 11:19