We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Procedure for AAS to Anguilla

Louisiana
Level Contributor
217 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Procedure for AAS to Anguilla

Can someone describe the steps to catch AAS? In the past you would just stop at a counter to the right once you got off the bus and entered the SXM terminal and started walking toward the immigration lines. I believe you never went through the line in SXM. Now with the arrival "Tent" can someone describe the steps?

5 replies to this topic
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
11,185 posts
306 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Procedure for AAS to Anguilla

There is a detailed post on Anguilla for Tourists about this very subject:

https:/…

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
7,415 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Procedure for AAS to Anguilla

Simply follow the deplaning crowd into the tented area and there you will see a person standing with an AAS sign. From there, it is a piece of cake. They'll take care of everything else. Breathe easy.

Louisiana
Level Contributor
217 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Procedure for AAS to Anguilla

Thanks

willington, ct
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Procedure for AAS to Anguilla

We just came from Atlanta yesterday- we walked down outside steps from plane onto a bus for about 50 feet- into a tent - went through immigration right there- I checked in at AAS desk- while my husband got our luggage- which was right there- and AAS took our luggage are we walked to another air conditioned tent where we waited for our flight-very easy- hopefully when we go home next Sunday- it won’t be too bad!

Louisiana
Level Contributor
217 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Procedure for AAS to Anguilla

Sounds Great!

Reply to: Procedure for AAS to Anguilla
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted