We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Melia Benoa

Which Tanjung Benoa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
3 posts
Save Topic
Melia Benoa

Hi all, my fiancé and I are staying at the melia benoa for our honeymoon and I just wanted to know what shopping and restaurants are around the area. Also is there any good snorkeling spots close by?

Townsville...
Level Contributor
125 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Melia Benoa

Plenty of good restaurants all within walking distance....Our fave is Luna Bonita. Spa's galore all along the main street, some cheap and some not so cheap. Not tried snorkeling as we are quite happy just chilling on the beach and the hotel pool. Benoa beats Kuta for us anyway: relatively quiet and very relaxing!

Not stayed at the Melia but looks to be really nice. we have stayed at the Novotel further up the road and back again later this year.

Shopping is somewhat limited having a sprinkling of shops all along Jalan Pratama. If you are serious about shopping, then grab a taxi to Kuta or elsewhere. At least you will appreciate the serenity at the Melia when all said and done. A taxi to Kuta and back will be cheap as chips.

Enjoy.

Edited: 29 January 2012, 19:00
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Melia Benoa

Thanks for the tip 1900skipper :)

3. Re: Melia Benoa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2013, 19:19
Get answers to your questions about Tanjung Benoa