We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks ZNP Forum

Saxapahaw, North...
Level Contributor
480 posts
3 reviews
Thanks ZNP Forum

We just got back from a quick trip to Zion NP and wanted to say thanks to all the contributors on this forum. We had a wonderful time and can't wait to go back when my children are a little older.

At 10 & 8 we hiked The Narrows but turned around before Wall Street because they were cold and tired. We did have an amazing hike and I was proud of them for getting as far as they did. We also hiked the Pa'rus trail, Lower Emerald Pools, Weeping Rock, Grotto Trail and Canyon Overlook. Most of the hikes were easy and short, which is perfect for kids.

Next time we hope to do Angel's Landing, but I'm hoping it's a permit hike by then and I'd love to do The Subway, but honestly, no regrets on this trip!! We did everything we set out to do and made sure the kids had an amazing time instead of forcing them to do more than they could and being miserable. I think we accomplished a lot in 1 1/2 days.

Thanks again everyone for all the posts!

2 replies to this topic
utah
Level Contributor
3,384 posts
42 reviews
1. Re: Thanks ZNP Forum

Gad you had a good trip. Sounds like you did the perfect hikes for your group!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
67,160 posts
250 reviews
2. Re: Thanks ZNP Forum

Thanks for reporting back.

Reply to: Thanks ZNP Forum
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Zion National Park