We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yavapai

5 posts
Save Topic
Yavapai

Does anyone know have all the rooms at the Yavapai been renovated or just some?

Thanks!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
55,081 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yavapai

It really doesn't matter. Staying at Yavapai isn't about the room. It's about staying in the park at the Grand Canyon. If you don't book the room, someone else will and you'll be forced to stay outside the park.

5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Yavapai

Oh, the room is booked. No worries there. : ) Just wondering what to expect when we get there, as the pics I have seen on TA are all very different.

Evanston, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Page, Grand Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
4,499 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yavapai

I spoke to the front desk a few weeks ago and the gal told me that all the rooms have been renovated. Be sure to post a few pictures yourself!

florida
Level Contributor
812 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Yavapai

We do have a room booked and glad we did-last one I think!

My understanding not a view of the rim-but how far??

Walking???

Seattle
Destination Expert
for Grand Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
8,650 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Yavapai

Cross the road and the parking lot on the other side. There is a trailmthat goes through the woods right to the rim. It is a pleasant walk, 0.4 mile according to the park map. You end up at a quiet spot away from the hotels and crowds. Turn left and follow the rim trail to reach the hotelnarea and restaurants.

florida
Level Contributor
812 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Yavapai

Great-did some reading of posts -sounds like maybe Yavapai is a little away from big crowds, etc. but still in walking distance. We like!

I also see everything is booked! We will be happy with Yacapai!

!

7. Re: Yavapai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Grand Canyon National...