We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parks & Canyons Spectacular 2008- Globus

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Parks & Canyons Spectacular 2008- Globus

Anyone take or have some knowledge of the Globus13 day Parks & Canyon tour in the US ? I would to have some input on this tour or any Globus tour in the US. ( or any other tour company for a Parks tour in US)

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parks & Canyons Spectacular 2008- Globus

I know of their tours in Europe and I see their busses here in Flastaff. You can also check out www.epinions.com and do a search for them.

Evanston, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Page, Grand Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
4,852 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parks & Canyons Spectacular 2008- Globus

Globus is an excellent company. I have dealt with them in different situations for a number of years and they have one of the better reputations amongst their customers and the businesses they patronize. Their tour leaders are nice and very experienced in the areas they serve.

fl
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Parks & Canyons Spectacular 2008- Globus

Just completed 8 day canyon adventure: grand canyon,bryce, zion, lake powell, las vegas.

Can't say enough good things about the tour guide,motorcoach, driver, accommodations and of course, the spectacular scenery!! globus went out of its way to ensure a great trip. The only negative was the preparation of food. Not the fault of globus. They had booked us in good dining places, but the meals overall were dry,disappointing. Breakfast, however, was always good. If you decide to go on this trip, ask if you'll be getting Andrew as the guide. This was a great trip!

4. Re: Parks & Canyons Spectacular 2008- Globus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 12:17