We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Korsor Railway Station.

Southampton, United...
4 posts
Korsor Railway Station.

We are arriving in the Port of Korsor in June and would like to know the approximate distance from the port to the railway station please? We plan to take the train over to Odense and I have the times of the trains and believe the return journey is 65 DKK for 65 and over. I have a map of Odense but not Korsor. Many thanks

Edited: 01 June 2010, 03:30
Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Korsor Railway Station.

Hi,

The railway station is about 3.5 km from the town centre. There are buses from the town to the railway station.

Use google maps (http://maps.google.com/) for a map of Korsor. Use directions by public transport in google maps.

Unless you are a senior (65+) or a child (below 16) the fare from Korsor to Odense is DKK 129. An Orange same-day-return ticket costs DKK 153 including compulsory seat reservation (can only be booked online).

Hans

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
1,558 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Korsor Railway Station.

I assume you arrive on a cruise ship?

The distance to the railway station is at least 3 km or 2 miles, so at least half an hours brisk walk.

Or you can ride a bus - or a taxi.

On Google Maps - you find the cruise ships along Amerikakaj, Korsør (Just copy and paste).

On rejseplanen.dk (change language at the bottom) you can input Gl. Banegardsplads, Korsør for the starting point and then Odense Banegård for your destination for a connection.

I agree that the price for the trip Korsør-Odense is 65 DKR when you are +65, but I'm not sure it's for a return journey.

Southampton, United...
4 posts
3. Re: Korsor Railway Station.

Thank you for the two replies. Yes, we are arriving on a cruise ship and we are all over 65 year old. Does the standard fare of 65.000 DKK mean return price?

What is there to see in Korsor? I haven't found any good www sites and wondered if someone else has more information.

Many thanks

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Korsor Railway Station.

DKK 65 is one-way fare excluding seat reservation which is not compulsory.

Hans

denmark
Level Contributor
628 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Korsor Railway Station.

Maybe you can find somethings here:

www.visitsydvestsjaelland.dk/index.htm…

6. Re: Korsor Railway Station.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2010, 17:21
Get answers to your questions about Korsoer
Recent Conversations