We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single Traveller

Hebburn
Level Contributor
9 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Single Traveller

Hi

I'm thinking about booking for Alcudia for next September, but I will be travelling alone. Just wanted some advice to whether I'd feel safe and if the resort is single friendly?

Thanks

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Single Traveller

No problems. The "resort" is Puerto Alcudia, the old town is Alcudia.

Hebburn
Level Contributor
9 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Single Traveller

Thanks

London, England
Level Contributor
7,531 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Single Traveller

Yes, Alcudia is safe, but if you are travelling alone I would suggest you book a hotel rather than an apartment. In a hotel you are likel;y to find some form of entertainment and guests staying around the pool during the day and in the bar in the evening. In an apartment people tend to do their own thing more and is not quite so social for a lone traveller.

You don't say what age group you are, but Alcudia is very family orientated, you may wish to choose one of the other resorts in the south of the island where you will find more young people.

Hebburn
Level Contributor
9 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Single Traveller

Thanks for your reply.

I'm in my late thirties, so not really into the magaluf scene. I had been looking at the Hotel Astoria.

Thanks again.

5. Re: Single Traveller

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2011, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Alcudia
Recent Conversations
More Alcudia Topics