We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Topless?

NY
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Topless?

Does anyone know if it is acceptable to go topless on the resort or the beach? Or, if there are any areas of the beach that are topless?

St Louis MO
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Topless?

Topless? Oh no thats nasty i dont want my wife seeing this!

I'm kidding. There were a few women who did around the pool and the beach.

I wife was a little chicken to do it but did do it on the RTT. :)

Have at it and enjoy.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,782 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Topless?

As kali say it is not a problem

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,077 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Topless?

the only thing is, sunbathe topless, fine... walk around, hang out at the bar, play pool volleyball...PLEASE NO,FOR THE LOVE OF GOD While we were there, SOME people thought they were at Desire, I believe.... sex in the hot tub is NOT acceptable, people...

Valencia, CA
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Topless?

Remember, this isn't desire, but is adult only...if you don't want to see, don't look.

I agree, whatever was going on in the hot tub was not classy, but topless out by the pool or beach isn't such a big deal...but some make it that way.

NY
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Topless?

YIKES! I didn't mean to create such a stir. My fiance and I go to HEDO II every year, and do not engage in any sort of public sex. We just enjoy being naked, or half naked :) We'll be at EPM for our honeymoon and I was just wondering if it was acceptable to go topless, not have an orgy in the hot tub.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Topless?

Just making me miss going to Mexico even more, now aren't you?

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,077 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Topless?

again, topless by pool or beach fine... but it is not a lifestyle resort, and sex anywhre in public should be dealt with by management... even at Desire, public sex is a no no. We had two incidents while we were at EPM that got WAy out of hand... and if you did not want to see you would have had to leave the main pool area.

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,077 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Topless?

BK71... sorry. I did not mean to say that YOU would have sex in public:).... but, no, walking around naked is probably going to cause a stir at EPM... ;)

NY
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Topless?

Yea, I'm not looking to be naked there. In fact that last time we were at HEDO, I kept bottoms on most of the time. It's just liberating. The last thing I want to see is public sex on my Honeymoon. (Hence the reason we chose a place like EPM instead of a nude resort.) Quite frankly, it annoys me when I see it at HEDO. I guess at night it's one thing, but during the day is just tacky and rude.

Boston
Level Contributor
3,285 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Topless?

BK - why oh why would you go to Hedo (repeatedly) if you are annoyed by public sex!!!!!!!!! It's like being annoyed that it's too hot in Mexico during the summer.

Just to get back to the topic OP, you might want to keep that top on - the more exposed flesh you have, the less defense you have against this swine flue! LOL.