We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seillans, France winery tour and fresh water fishing?

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
40 reviews
37 helpful votes
Seillans, France winery tour and fresh water fishing?
Save

Currently have a vill booked in July for the family. We are looking for a winery tour or vine Yard tasting close by. Also looking for some fishing locally. Can someone advise and offer some web sites to view?

2 replies to this topic
atlanta
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
46 helpful votes
1. Re: Seillans, France winery tour and fresh water fishing?
Save

We're looking for a winery tour....google Sylvie DiCristo --- nearest I found...we need her on july 21 - 13, so just don't book her then :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
7 helpful votes
2. Re: Seillans, France winery tour and fresh water fishing?
Save

Hello, I live in Seillans for part of the year (over 10 years now). THe provencal wines have become better and better, and are now seriously respected. There are many wineries in the area, the best area is to drive down the D53 road towards Draginiun. There are several on the way.

My favorites are two beautiful wineries in gorgeous settings just next to each other - look up Font de Broc and Chateau Saint Roseline - these are off the A8, not far from Seillans at all. Well worth the visit.

Enjoy. P. Banner

Reply to: Seillans, France winery tour and fresh water fishing?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Seillans
USDUSD
Australia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.