We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with transportation from Treviso airport

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
794 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Help with transportation from Treviso airport

Hi I have visited the avta website to try and find information on how to get a transfer from Treviso airport to lido Di jesolo, the link shows a timetable for a express bus that runs until 16/9 which is good for my travelling dates but when I click on the link nothing happens, so basically can anyone help me ....

My flight lands at 13.30 4/9 there are 3 adults

How much will it cost (can I book return journey?) And where is the best place to book /purchase tickets

Thanks for any advice I have never been to Jesolo before so not very knowledgeable

3 replies to this topic
Kildare
Level Contributor
59 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with transportation from Treviso airport

There’s a bus around 14:15 gets you in to Piazza Drago around 15:30

From there you need to get a local bus to your hotel. This is a seperate ticket to the airport bus ticket.

It’s been a few years but I think the last time I got this bus it was about 20 or 25 return and then 3.50 return for local bus

You’ll get the ticket in the airport for the express service and there’s little machines or a ticket counter in Piazza Drago

Hope This helps

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
794 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with transportation from Treviso airport

Thanks for your help

Timisoara
Level Contributor
21 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with transportation from Treviso airport

Hi ! Here is the link where from you can by tickets on line:

www.atvo.it/index.php…

If you press "Purchase" you can buy tickets. If you press "Current time" you see the schedule of the express bus.

I bought a return ticket for middle June and I paid 19,40 euros.

Reply to: Help with transportation from Treviso airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lido di Jesolo