We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Betwixmas Break

chigwell, essex. uk
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Betwixmas Break

We are going to Potters for a 2 night break between Xmas and New Year. We are planning on arriving early and leaving late to make the most of our stay.

Has anyone any experience of this break? We would have liked to gone there for the Christmas or New Year break but it was just beyond our budgets.

Any tips on how to get the most from this short break?

Thanks

3 replies to this topic
Essex
Level Contributor
30,703 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Betwixmas Break

Not that particular break, but recently been to Potters and had a good time. I'm sure you will enjoy it, there is plenty to do. Depending on the weather, you might even enjoy a bit of a walk along the beach - if you wrap up warm - it's quite blowy down there, even in the summer!

Look at the Potters Brochure or website, only you know the kind of things you like to do, I'll be surprised if you don't find anything that is to your liking.

You should find a 'schedule' of activites at reception when you arrive, it will also be in your welcome pack. Take a good look at that and then it should be easy for you to make your choices - I would think!

London, United...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Betwixmas Break

you can also phone about a week before you go and book in for lunch, on your first day its served between 12.30 and 1.30 ,and they dont mind if you arrive anytime after 10am , but you wont get your keys till about 2pm , hope this helps

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Betwixmas Break

Ive been to Potters many times , theres always plenty to do, fab food and excellent entertainment... have fun

Reply to: Betwixmas Break
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hopton on Sea
Recent Conversations