We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses from Agios Gordios to Corfu town/airport on a Sunday?

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
3 posts
64 reviews
Buses from Agios Gordios to Corfu town/airport on a Sunday?

Just had a look on the green buses website and couldn’t see any buses running out of here to the airport for a Sunday. Am I looking in the wrong place or is this where I need to sort a taxi out?

Thanks!

3 replies to this topic
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
5,487 posts
48 reviews
1. Re: Buses from Agios Gordios to Corfu town/airport on a Sunday?

The buses are not directly from the airport. On a Sunday there are buses from the "green"/KTEL bus station (which is just out of town) at 11 a.m. and 17.30 on the current timetable. This timetable is currently still the winter timetable, so it maybe that the summer timetable sees one or two more buses per day, I'm not sure

https://greenbuses.gr/index.php/routes-en…

You need a "blue" bus from the airport, which is bus number 15, and stops at the bus station on it's route

https:/…itineraries-weg-40407.html

Whether you can make a connection with the green bus on a Sunday, with such infrequency of green buses, I don't know. Monday to Friday there are quite a few, but Sundays are a poor day for many green bus routes.

Otherwise you could look at a shared shuttle transfer with a company like Hoppa, or a taxi which will set you back around 38-40 euros, I would think.

Edit: sorry, I've just re-read your post and realised I've got this journey the wrong way around, so check the timetables for the route the other way, but you still haven't many buses. Perhaps check with your accommodation if they know what the summer timetable is likely to be if you're going a little later in the year also?

Edited: 12 May 2018, 01:44
hull
Level Contributor
59 posts
22 reviews
2. Re: Buses from Agios Gordios to Corfu town/airport on a Sunday?

we always use the website airport transfers, its about £8 per person to the airport, always reliable

Essex
Level Contributor
9 posts
29 reviews
3. Re: Buses from Agios Gordios to Corfu town/airport on a Sunday?

It isn’t that far to walk to the airport from the green bus station. Use the Moovit app to get bus times on your phone.

Reply to: Buses from Agios Gordios to Corfu town/airport on a Sunday?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Agios Gordios
Recent Conversations