We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gerani in general

brighton
Level Contributor
107 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
gerani in general

Hi all me and the better half are thinking of going to gerani in late september for two weeks, looking for a relaxing place but enough to keep us interested, so will prob hire a car for two weeks, any info on prices of food and drink, ie, starters, mains, beers, 1ltr house wine, all the usual suspects, as went to kefalonia last sept, and halkidiki year before in sept, and prices where extremely reasonable, it seems gerani is spread out a bit, and have noticed a couple of other resort close by, are they within walking distance, as dont mind a bit of a walk, thanks for your time

2 replies to this topic
The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands, Crete
Level Contributor
26,189 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: gerani in general

Here's an idea of general pricing (and of course there is cheaper and more expensive but this is a general idea). Starters/meze 3 to 6 euros depending on what you order, mains 6 to 9 euros, a large beer 3 to 4 euros, house wine is around 4 to 5 euros for half a carafe.

Carcassonne Center...
Level Contributor
203 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: gerani in general

Hello...

I know this area quite well as my parents live close by. I always make a point of visiting the Eanthia apartments on the sea front, very welcoming and great food. The Bossa Nova restaurant also worth a try. Lastly there's the Tequila cocktail bar: very nice indeed. Very quiet resort but plenty of whatever you want close by.

Reply to: gerani in general
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Gerani
Recent Conversations