We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palm Wings Beach Resort - Altinkum

Which Didim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ludlow, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Palm Wings Beach Resort - Altinkum

Can anyone tell me if there are pool towels at the above hotel? thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palm Wings Beach Resort - Altinkum

Yes there is

Bristol
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Palm Wings Beach Resort - Altinkum

Due to go to Palm wings beach resort in Aug 2012, does any one know about Wi FI access at the Resort ? Is it free or is there a charge for it ?

I believe also that during the period of our stay that it is over the Islamic period of Ramadam ? Does this have any effect on the food served or when concerning alcohol.

london
Level Contributor
99 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palm Wings Beach Resort - Altinkum

I doubt that they will change the serving food during this time but wouldn't say for sure and it's unlikey that they would restrict the serving of alcohol

as for WIFI it is available in the hotel reception and is free...i was staying in a bungalow 2 rows down from the reception and could still pick it up on my ipad....might be worth trying further away as well

Hope that this has been of help

Steve

Edited: 20 April 2012, 15:38
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palm Wings Beach Resort - Altinkum

As for pool towels you get a token on arrival fromreception which you exchange for a towel.

If you have an issue with WiFi they also have paid Internet access located within the games room located at the side of the main pool next to the ice cream and cake stalls. Tip try and get a PC located away from the curtained windows as at times it can get very hot!! Also the PC keyboards are set to use the Turkish language and not the UK language. So at times it can prove difficuilt to locate certain keyboard characters. The only way I over came this issue was to copy the required characters from an existing Internet page and paste where required.

5. Re: Palm Wings Beach Resort - Altinkum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 11:40
Get answers to your questions about Didim