We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park open?

York, United Kingdom
7 posts
Park open?
Save

Is the park open now? will it be open in June 2020?

16 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
3,357 posts
83 reviews
170 helpful votes
1. Re: Park open?
Save

All national parks and ASI monuments are closed since sometime in March. That's the .way it will remain in June - that is a safe call.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
908 posts
9 reviews
269 helpful votes
2. Re: Park open?
Save

Namaste!

Welcome to the forum post!!!

Yes, all things are closed since March. I don't think so it will open on June because lockdown is increasing and it will continue after 17th May. Go ahead with latest updates and then make your plan accordingly. Even We all are eagerly waiting when things will sort out. I hope this will end soon and hope for the best finger crossed.

Thanks & Regards

Agra, India
Level Contributor
3,219 posts
15 reviews
14 helpful votes
3. Re: Park open?
Save

You may come again in June to know the exact scenario, However it is unlikely to have parks and other monuments to open by June due to covid 19 and lockdown conditions.

Regards

Walks By Arif Tours

Agra, India
Level Contributor
3,219 posts
15 reviews
14 helpful votes
4. Re: Park open?
Save

You may come again here on the forum........

Regards

Walks By Arif Tours

Bharuch, India
Level Contributor
157 posts
5. Re: Park open?
Save

what is happening to the cases where safaris are booked and now cancelled due to lockdown.

refund are provided?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
908 posts
9 reviews
269 helpful votes
6. Re: Park open?
Save

Namaste!

Welcome to the forum post!!!

You should ask about your safaris from where you have booked or you should ask your agent. Yes, I do agree with your point of view that they have cancelled safaris due to lockdown. Maybe they have postponed safaris and it will continue after lockdown. You have to wait until lockdown ends.

Thanks & Regards

Edited: 18 May 2020, 22:40
Lindfield, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
14 reviews
6 helpful votes
7. Re: Park open?
Save

I heard it is opening imminently - but not to tourists ! Which seems a bit odd to say the least.

Lindfield, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
14 reviews
6 helpful votes
8. Re: Park open?
Save

I have had no refunds thus far for a four week safari tour. I think it is very unclear at the moment - some parks are expected/hoped to refund. I heard the Maharashtra parks will but who knows

Ranthambore...
Level Contributor
230 posts
5 reviews
1 helpful vote
9. Re: Park open?
Save

park may be open from 9th june.

Lindfield, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
14 reviews
6 helpful votes
10. Re: Park open?
Save

Update. It is opening tomorrow IF you can get there ! No visitors under the age of 10 or over the age of 59.

Reply to: Park open?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ranthambore National...
USDUSD
Australia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.