We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ranthambore tour

Pokhara, Nepal
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ranthambore tour

I'm planning to be in jaipur in June. I want to see tigers. Can we see it in ranthambore and what's the ticket price.

11 replies to this topic
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
70 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ranthambore tour

if booked through online, gypsy price is 934 rupees per person..

try to visit before june 20, as monsoon hits after that..

there is no guarantee you can see tiger, but make sure you select zones 1-6.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
182 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ranthambore tour

Dear Sasi,

Yes its best time visit here and try to reach in May.

You can try to book by online but some time sites doesn't work here so choose some good travel agency through TA.

Thanks

India By Car Chauffeur

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
21 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ranthambore tour

yes still fair chances to see tigers in june but get tickets to parked booked in advance ,,,, no one gurantee the sghting but if u book thru the local agents they may guide u reasonable prices and zones with good chances of sighting at the time of visit ,,,,,

Level Contributor
262 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ranthambore tour

Tigers are generally very hard to spot and the surroundings and thick shrubbery help to camouflage itself even better. The chances of sightings go up in the summer months when it is hot and water sources are limited compared to other times of the year. If possible, try and shift your trip to May or the early parts of June since the rains could also get heavier towards end June. As for the place, Ranthambore is top destination.

Edited: 15 May 2018, 18:02
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ranthambore tour

I am also keen to travel to Ranthambore, as I see that some of my other choices, like Tadoba near Nagpur, closes in July. I can only visit India in July. Do I have any chances of seeing good wildlife? Is Ranthambore still open in July?

If not, where do I go? I would love to see a range of Indian Wildlife, if possible tigers.

Ranthambore...
Level Contributor
134 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ranthambore tour

@ karen.

Ranthambore's mostly zone 01 to 05 , 07 , 08,09 close during july.......

Only Zone 06 & 10 remain open during july to sep.

Regards

Rizwan Ahmed

Ranthambore Tiger Safari

Level Contributor
262 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ranthambore tour

Karen,

You will notice that most national parks in India (unlike Africa) remain closed or at best, partially open during what is essentially the monsoon season and re open around Oct/Nov. Not the best time to see the big cats or most other animals. This also helps to preserve the conditions IMO. Also, do remember that the shrubbery and foliage around is rather dense and with rain, visibility would be rather bad. If you really want to see tigers, try targeting the summer months. Hope this helps.

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,960 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ranthambore tour

June is perfect for tiger sighting in Ranthambhore. The park is open until June 30.

3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Ranthambore tour

Thank you for helpful replies. It is useful!

Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Ranthambore tour

Ranthambore is open upto to 30 June. After that halfpart remains opens i.e zone 06 to 10.

there are tigers in all zones but in rainy season there moment get restricted. So better if you visit till June.

There are two type of vehicles for safari. Jeep ( 06 seat) & Canter ( 20 seat).

Jeep is prefered.

Rgds,

Cultural safari Tours.

Reply to: Ranthambore tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ranthambore National...